Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crossing the finish line.

Hurrah I made it. I must confess to a few moments when I wondered if I ever would, it seems to have taken a very long time getting here. Still better late than never. On the whole I really liked doing this Web 2.0, I just feel that we could have had longer to complete it. I know some people did finish in time but all the ones I know of did a lot of it at home in their own time. However I'm too [insert appropriate word of your choice here] to do that, so did it at work only. Still the main thing is that I learned heaps of things that I probably would not have learned left to my own devices, either through lack of confidence or the fact that I didn't even know they existed. So all in all I would call Web 2.0 a success.

1 comment:

Pollyanna said...

Congratulations! Well done, plodding away as you did. Some of the things you have learnt will come in useful, I am sure - I still use bits and pieces I found out about...
See you soon!