Thursday, July 31, 2008

How the Internet & World Wide Web changed my life for the better.


The biggest thing I like about using the internet is I no longer have to stand in queues. I don't stand in the always incredibly slow line at the bank to get my money... I do all my banking through the Internet including all my bill paying so it's goodbye to the queues at the Post Office too. I no longer stand in the checkout line either cause due to the wonders of the internet I do my grocery shopping online too and better yet it gets delivered to my door and if I time the delivery right (like for when I'm at work) I don't even have to put it away. And let the young ones stand outside day and night for concert tickets... me I order mine online. Fancy something to eat..a book to read..new clothes.. yep you guessed it, order it online.
Are you converted yet???

No comments: